- Benchmark’s business office remains closed to visitors, including parents or guardians.
- If you have questions, please call us at 315-786-7285 during business hours, which are Monday through Friday, 8AM to 3PM, during the school year, excluding federal holidays and school breaks. During summer break, you can reach us Tuesday through Thursday, 9AM to 2PM.
- If you need to pick up paperwork, we will leave it in the bottom of our mailbox.
- If you need to drop off paperwork, please leave it in an envelope or sleeve in the bottom of our mailbox. You can also mail paperwork to us at 1635 Ohio Street in Watertown, NY. We do not accept submissions via fax or email, except medical records sent by your doctor’s office.
- NY State requires that all students and classroom staff wear masks in the classroom.
- Please help your child transition to the classroom by working on proper mask wearing prior to the beginning of the school year.
- Send your child to school in a well-fitted and comfortable mask and provide at least one spare mask in their school bag. Masks may need to be switched if the child gets their mask dirty or misplaces it at lunch.
- If your child displays signs or symptoms of COVID, they may need to be picked up and cannot return to school until they have a negative COVID test. Test results should be sent to our business office, not directly to the school or teacher.
- If a classroom has to quarantine due to a positive COVID exposure, the school district may go to remote instruction. Your teachers will contact you with the necessary information and Learn@Home supplies, but parents are responsible for providing access to technology for remote learning. Computers or tablets are not provided for Pre-K students.
2020 STATE MANDATED REOPENING PLAN